How To Post On Instagram From PC Online
Instagram is a social network that is used mostly from a portable handheld device, such as a mobile phone. Uploading photos and videos from your phone to your Instagram is quite straightforward and easy. But, the real and common question that many people ask is, can you upload to Instagram from your PC?
Yes, you can in fact upload to Instagram from computers. But how? Well, this can be done with the help of additional applications and some tricks which we will be discussing here at oneHowTo. So, if you want to know more, follow this step by step to find out how to upload videos to Instagram from your computer.
How to post on Instagram from laptop: Gramblr
One of the best tools to upload videos to Instagram from your PC is the application Gramblr. The advantage of this program is that it allows you to upload more than one photo or video to this social network, as long as these are already stored onto your computer.
Gramblr also has additional features, such as; a variety of filters (more than 50), and other applications for retouching photos. Once the editing process is ready, your image or video is ready to upload to Instagram.
How did you install Gramblr onto your PC?
Follow this simple step by step:
- Go to the Gramblr website.
- Click on the Windows or MAC OS X icon, depending on the operating system you use.
- The download is done in .zip file, so you just have to unzip the file once downloaded.
- Double click to enter the program.
- Create an account to link to your Instagram page (it will only ask you to do this once).
Once you have completed your Gramblr login and linked your Gramblr to Instagram account, you can start publishing videos onto your Instagram from PC. But How do you upload photos and videos onto Gramblr?
- Open the program.
- Click on Upload Now! on the left side of the Gramblr page.
- Drag or Drop the video you want.
- It will give you an option to edit or retouch.
- When you are done, click Submit!
For more on how to improve your Instagram following and getting more likes on Instagram, take a look at our article on; How To Make Good Instagram Posts.
How to post on Instagram from desktop: Ramme (accepts Linux)
Another good tool you can use to upload videos to Instagram from your PC is Ramme. This tool functions for all computers that use a Linux operating system, although there are other versions made for Windows and MAC OS X.
Ramme, in addition to allowing the publication of videos and images, also includes additional functions. Ramme functions include, searching for contacts, topics or profiles on Instagram, allowing you to also view your own profile. Although this software tool is more limited than Gramblr, it also allows you to edit photos and videos before posting them to Instagram.
Because Ramme is an external tool, you need to install Ramme onto your computer by choosing the correct version according to your own PC operating system. Once installed:
- Run the application from the applications menu.
- Register with your Instagram username and password (or Facebook data).
Once you have completed Ramme registration, the application will allow you to use your Instagram account normally, as if you were on Instagram from your mobile.
Upload video to Instagram from PC: Mac
Although Chrome is known as a browser, it has additional functions to help you upload videos to Instagram. This works especially well if you have Window 10 on your PC. If not, take a look here at; How to download Windows 10.
The steps to upload videos to Instagram using Windows 10 is a little more complicated, but this step by step will help you:
- Open a new tab in Chrome.
- Go to the menu from the button located at the top right of the screen.
- Go to the section that says 'More Tools' and then on ´developer tools'.
- Click on the Toogle Device Toolbar tool (top left of the screen) or press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + M, to choose the type of device you want to emulate the screen display.
- There will be a display of devices at the top of the screen and choose one of the smartphones that appear.
- Press the F5 key to update your browser view. You will see that after these steps, on the inside, the icon bar of the Instagram mobile app will appear.
- Click on center + icon.
- Search for the video you want to publish on your computer.
- Finally, follow the same steps that are used to upload the video from an Instagram mobile app.
These are the best options to upload images and videos to Instagram from your PC. If you want to know more about how to use Instagram to the best of its ability, we recommend taking a look at;
If you want to read similar articles to How To Post On Instagram From PC Online, we recommend you visit our Internet category.