How to Pay People Using Facebook Messenger
Did you know that you can pay people using Facebook? Facebook has brought an amazing solution for problems of paying people quickly and on time. Now, with Facebook messenger, you can send any amount of money to any person by just the click of a finger.
Keep reading here at oneHOWTO and follow our step by step on how to pay people using Facebook messenger.
Who can send money through Facebook Messenger?
Not everyone can avail the payment option of Facebook Messenger as this option hadn’t been launched worldwide till now. You can only send the money if you are living in the United States. Also take into account that the person to whom you are paying the money should also be in the United States.
Sending or receiving money also depends on age. So, if you and the person to whom you are sending money to are above 18 years, only then can you complete the transaction.
Sending money through Facebook Messenger
- The first thing that you will need for a money transaction through Facebook messenger is a debit card. Both you and the person to whom you are sending the money should have a debit card.
- Then make sure that you have the latest version of Facebook messenger. You will know this by opening Facebook messenger. If you can see the dollar symbol within a circle then you have the latest version required for a money transfer. Otherwise you need to update your Facebook messenger.
- Now that you have the latest Facebook messenger, open a chat with the person to whom you are about to send the money.
- Then click on the encircled dollar sign and enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Now you will be asked to enter your debit card details. Here you should give all the required information about your debit card.
- After entering the required information, click on the Pay button. Your payment will be sent to the intended person.
Charge of the transaction
The best part of paying people through Facebook messenger is that unlike other money transfer services, Facebook does not charge even a single penny for any transaction. Anyone who can avail this feature can use it without the headache of any extra charge.
If you are fed up of those Facebook pop-ups sprouting on your phone, at OneHowTo we also tell you how to stop Facebook Messenger from popping up.
Paying with Facebook
For more useful Facebook tips we recommend reading our article on how to appear offline on Facebook messenger.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Pay People Using Facebook Messenger, we recommend you visit our Internet category.