How To Put Colored Letters On WhatsApp
Nowadays, WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It helps us stay in touch with friends and family from all over the world for free. In addition, it allows us to customise our chats, add stories, profile photos and more.
However, how do you use colored text on WhatsApp? In this oneHOWTO article, we will show you how to use different types of text with different colors.
How to use colored text in WhatsApp
Have you seen your friends using colored text on WhatsApp? Perhaps you're wondering how they've achieved this. Although WhatsApp doesn't offer this within their app, you can use colored text on WhatsApp by using an external app. Therefore, to use different colored letters on WhatsApp, you will need to download a third party app.
There are plenty of free apps on the App Store or Google Play. We will leave you a list of other apps you can use in the next section below. However for this guide, we are going to show you how to use colored letters using the app “Stylish Text”. This app is free for both Android and iPhone, and is very easy to use. To download this app and start using colored text on WhatsApp, follow these simple steps:
1. Go into the App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android).
2. Download “Stylish Text”.
3. Browse through the different texts and choose the ones you would like to use.
4. An important step you must do is to go to “settings” on your phone and accept the permission that enables the application to make modifications to your phone terminal.
4. Add your favourite by tapping on the heart.
5. Now, go to WhatsApp.
6. Go to a chat, status, or wherever you wish to write with a different font or color. Type your message.
7. A small pop-up will appear. Next, tap on the logo of the “Stylish Text” app.
8. You will now see your text change as in the photo below.
How to use different fonts on Whatsapp
When using “Stylish Text” or other font apps for WhatsApp, you will be able to choose different colors, as well as different fonts. Explore and choose the ones that suit you best. You can save them as your favourites and follow the instructions previously given above. You can also try this with other apps. Let us know in the comments which one worked best for you.
Other apps you can give a try are:
- Cool Fonts - Stylish Fancy Cool Text
- Bluewords - Text styles
- Stylish Fonts - Fancy text generator
How to use bold, italic and crossed-out text on Whatsapp
Another way to personalize your text on WhatsApp is by changing your normal text to bold, italic or crossed-out letters. To do this, you will not need any external apps as WhatsApp offers this itself. To do this, you will need to place a series of symbols as parentheses around the text you wish to modify. You must use asterisks for bold, underscore for italics and tilde to present the text as crossed out.
- If we want to write a text in bold, it should appear as follows: *text in bold*
- If you want the text to appear in italics, it will be like this: _text in italics_
- If we want the text to be crossed out, we will have to write like this: ~text crossed out~
If you want to underline text on WhatsApp, you will have to use another third part app. Read our article to see what you need to do to underline text in WhatsApp.
If you liked this article, you may be interested in reading the following articles:
If you want to read similar articles to How To Put Colored Letters On WhatsApp, we recommend you visit our Internet category.