How to Add Stickers on Telegram
The instant messaging app Telegram is already a hit with many users due to its new and innovative features. Its end to end encryption ensures top-notch security of your delivered and received messages. While in earlier messaging apps you could use smileys, emojis and in-app stickers, Telegram allows you to create your own sticker packs and add them to the app for anyone to use.
This means you can actually send your own unique custom-made stickers! If this excites you and you want to know how to add stickers on Telegram then keep reading this oneHOWTO article.
How to download Telegram stickers
- If you have found a cool sticker in any chat or group chat and you would like to add it to your Telegram account, place your finger on the sticker.
- If you are using Telegram on an iOS device, press and hold your finger there. A menu will open up. From the menu tap on the option “Add Stickers”. A preview of stickers will now open up. Finally you have to confirm that you want to add the sticker pack. That’s it - the new sticker pack will be added to your Telegram account.
- If you are using Telegram on an Android device: Tap and hold on the sticker that you want to add to your account. That’s it; it will be added to your Telegram account.
How to add your own Telegram stickers
- Open your web browser and enter this URL: https://telegram.me/stickers
- Click on the option “Send Message”. A chat window will open which will allow you to create your own custom made stickers.
- In the conversation window you have to enter an instruction which will enable you to create stickers. The list of instructions that you can enter are:- /Newstickerpack : this command lets you create a new Telegram sticker pack.- /Addsticker : this command lets you add a new sticker to an existing pack.- /Delsticker : this command lets you remove a sticker from an existing pack.- /Ordersticker : this command allows you to rearrange the sticker of an existing pack.- /Cancel : this command allows you to cancel any action.
- If you want to add a new sticker pack then send the message /Newstickerpack.
- You will be asked to input a name for the sticker pack. Enter a name that you like.
- Then you will be asked to send the sticker in PNG format.
- To do this select the intended PNG file in 512 x 512 format and drag it to the Telegram window. Make sure that the image has a transparent background.
- Dragging and dropping the image in the Telegram window will add the sticker to the pack.
- When you have completed adding all the stickers, you would be asked to enter a short name with no spaces in between.
This is how to add stickers on Telegram, both other people's and your own.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Add Stickers on Telegram, we recommend you visit our Internet category.